How to Create Your Website With Help of Artificial Intelligence (for Free!)
In this video, we will show you how you can easily create a website with the help of artificial intelligence. We will be using Canva to design the website and GPT Chat to write the copy.
Start with a template or a blank canvas on Canva.
- If you’re starting from scratch, you can go to Canva’s website (www.canva.com) and click on “Website” to begin creating a new website.
- If you want to save time, you can visit my website (www.ceciliaelise.com) and go to the Resource Library (www.ceciliaelise.com/resourcelibrary). Here, you will find a free sales page template that you can use as a starting point for your website.
Write your website copy with GPT Chat.
- To write your website copy with GPT Chat, visit the open AI chatGPT site (www.openai.com/chatgpt).
- Scroll down and click on “Try chatGPT”.
- In the “Write a prompt” field, enter a description of your business and what you’re selling. For example, you might write: “Write a sales page for social media marketing templates. The target audience is female entrepreneurs and the text should be casual and upbeat.”
- GPT Chat will generate a text based on your prompt. You can play around with the chatbot and give it different instructions until you’re happy with the text.
- Once you’re happy with the text, copy and paste it into the template on Canva.
Add headlines and subheadings.
- To generate headlines for your website, simply write “Write headlines” in the GPT Chat prompt field. The chatbot will generate an infinite number of options for you to choose from.
- Copy and paste the headline(s) that you like best into the template on Canva.
- To generate subheadings, write “Write subheadings” in the GPT Chat prompt field. As before, you will have an infinite number of options to choose from.
- Copy and paste the subheading(s) that you like best into the template on Canva.
- To add images to your website, go to the “Photos” tab in Canva and choose an image that represents your business.
- If you want to change the image on the template, simply click and drag a new image from the “Photos” tab onto the template.
That’s it! With the help of Canva and GPT Chat, you can easily create a professional-looking website for your business. Remember, you can get the sales page template for free from my Resource Library (www.ceciliaelise.com/resourcelibrary). Just scroll down and click on the “Sales Page Template” button.
© 2022 Cecilia Elise Wallin
Get free templates: https://ceciliaelise.com/freebies/
Some of the links above and below contain affiliate links, meaning I will earn a small commission when you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you. Affiliate links help creators like me to fund the free content and resources that we provide.